A porous gel is a molecular sieve. The pore size distribution of various molecular sieves has a certain range, with the maximum limit and the minimum limit. If two molecules can all enter the gel pores, even if their sizes are different, there will be no good separation effect. Therefore, a certain molecular sieve has its definite application scope.
0.5mm-08mm (for machine filling)1.0mm-15mm(for machine labor)1.5mm-20mm(for labor filling)
Instantaneous temperature, high adsorption rate, it will start workingwhile relative humidity up to 12/, in certain circumstances(inside the hollow glass),and its adsorption rate will reach about 19%, the temperature will reach more than 40
Zeolite and binder as main raw material. The main materials of molecularsIeve raw powder and Calcium Chloride
Insulating glass molecular sieve uses:
1) absorb moisture in the insulating glass and dry it.
2) anti frosted effect.
3) cleaning effect. Adsorbing the floating dust in the air (under the action of water) is very low.
4) environmental protection. It can be recycled, harmless to the environment, recyclable, reprocessed and reused.
5) energy saving. Used for insulating glass, with insulating glass aluminum spacer bar, sealant and other reasonable coordination, to ensure the role of energy-saving insulating glass.
Water absorption rate
Static nitrogen adsorption
|packaging||drum or customized|
Molecular sieve cations and negatively charged silica-aluminium skeletons are polar substances themselves, so molecular sieve can also be adsorbed according to the polarity, unsaturation and polarization ofmolecular sieve. For non-polar molecular sieve, the adsorption capacity of molecular sieve increases with the increase of polarizability. Silica gel and activated carbon have no selective adsorption on unsaturated molecular sieve.
Molecular sieves are the only high-temperature adsorbents available. At high temperatures of 200 degrees Celsius, molecular sieves still have a certain adsorption capacity. At this time, activated alumina and silica gel have no adsorption.
The molecular sieve has large surface area, fast temperature rise and high material pressure, resulting in strong adsorption capacity of molecular sieve.
There are two basic ways to regenerate zeolite:
1) change the temperature, that is, "change the temperature". It is through heating the molecular sieve to remove the adsorbed substances. Generally, it is heated by preheated regenerative gas in industry, and the molecular sieve is purged to 200 or so. Generally, it is heated by preheated regenerative gas in industry, and the molecular sieve is purged to 200 or so.
2) change the relative pressure, that is, "variable pressure". Generally used for gas phase adsorption process. The basic method is to keep the temperature of the adsorbent unchanged and remove the adsorbate by reducing the pressure and the inert gas back-blowing.